We the Deeds of Faith staff along with the members of Crosswind Church welcome you to the Deeds of Faith Food Pantry— a ministry of Crosswind Church located on this same property. The pantry was established to help meet some of the food needs of the people in our community, and it is open to everyone. Likewise our church is here to help you, and all are welcome. Jesus said in Matthew 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” Times are tough and many feel they are all alone, but we are here to tell you that you are not alone. God loves you and He has a plan for your life. Come and see what God has for you at Crosswind Church.
The Deeds of Faith Food Pantry is located on the grounds of Crosswind Church in Westminster Maryland. When approaching the church on Lucabaugh Mill Road, the food pantry is located in the front of the large yellow barn facing the road. There is a small parking lot and driveway that is accessible from Lucabaugh Mill Road separately from the church's main entrance/driveway.
Click to Open Map
Mondays 2:00pm – 5:00pmFridays 10:00am – 12:00pmFridays 2:30pm – 4:30pm
**Please note that the food pantry will follow the Carroll County Public school closings due to weather conditions! The food pantry also closes for some holidays which will be posted in advance.**
The Food Pantry is here to serve our community by providing a source of food for as many families as possible. In order to make your pantry shopping run smoothly we ask that you do the following:
1. Shopping at the pantry is limited to once per week, you cannot shop on any 2 consecutive pantry shopping days.
2. Upon entering the building please print your name in the Sign-in log located in our waiting area. Then please wait to be called into our pantry to begin shopping. Shoppers are called in the order they have signed into our log.
3. Because our pantry area is small we limit the number of shoppers at any one time. We try to have a supply of used plastic grocery bags for your shopping use however you are also welcome to bring your own bags. The used bags are in a bin located in our waiting area. When you enter the pantry one of our workers will direct you to where to begin shopping.
4. As you are shopping you will notice limit signs that we ask you to please follow. The limit signs are there because we have a limited quantity of an item and we try to share with as many families as possible.
5. At any time if you should have any questions, concerns or need assistance please feel free to ask one of our staff members, we are here to help you.
Thank you for shopping at our food pantry and following our guidelines.
**The suggested donation for food taken from the pantry is $0.30 per pound.
Sunday Mornings at: 9:00 & 10:45 am
©2019 Crosswind Church.
640 Lucabaugh Mill Road, Westmisnter, MD 21157