Here at Crosswind, we believe that relationships play an important role in growing as a Christian. We are not just on our own journey to follow Jesus, but we recognize that God has given us companions for that journey. Together we can laugh, cry, sweat, snack, learn, play, fail, succeed, and grow; not on our own, but together. We like to call that community, and that’s why we encourage everyone to get involved in one of our various Growth Groups.
So what exactly are Growth Groups?
They are small groups of 8-12 people that meet together routinely (for about 9-12 weeks at a time) in homes throughout the Carroll County and Hanover areas. Through these groups, we build healthy new relationships while focusing on a particular area of interest or study. Each semester we offer a whole new batch of topics or book studies to choose from. We try our best to make sure that there’s something for everyone, so that no one needs to be left out. If you are new to our church we always encourage you to sign up for Growth Track to get you started. We offer Growth Track a few times a year on Sunday mornings.
Check out the list below to learn about the current groups that we are offering this semester and then simply sign up on Sundays through our Connection Card, call directly or Register Here!
Growth Groups - Summer 2015
Most of our groups will be taking breaks for the summer. The groups listed below will still be meeting through the summer. The Fall semester will begin in September. Check back for more info on our Fall offerings!
- Adult Bible Study- 9:15am- Paul and Jennie Cushing- meets in the Oasis Classroom at our Westminster Campus
- Living Room- 7:00pm- Will Cave - Young adults’ group- meets at Will & Lauren Cave’s in Hanover- see Crosswinds Young Adults Group on Facebook for more info!
- Prayer Group- 9:30am- Dora Benbow & Paula Deithorn- meets at Crosswind
- Courageous Men- 7:00pm- Joel Nupp- meets in the portable classroom at our Westminster Campus
- Crocheting for Jesus- 7:00pm- Norma Smith- meets in the Guest Services room at our Westminster Campus
- Men’s Breakfast- 7:00am- Anthony DuBiel- Sermon discussion- meets at Dutch Corner in Manchester